experts in refurbishment for the educational sector
We understand the importance of having the ideal school environment. One that embraces the idea that all students can learn, one that creates safe learning spaces for students, that attracts the best teaching staff and one that is flexible to the changing needs of the school.
We can help you manage change. We know that change, growth and new ideas are not without their challenges but choosing an experienced partner to help you implement those changes is a positive step forward.
Our management team have 50 years’ experience in delivering projects of all sizes and complexities, budgets large and small for schools’ colleges and universities.
- Science Labs
- Domestic Science Labs
- IT and Computer labs
- Common rooms
- Staff and breakout areas
- Furniture and storage solutions
Our teams are comprehensively briefed to ensure that safety standards on site are rigorous and compliant with all current legislation and Construction Design Management 2015 regulations.
From concept to completion we can help you. Whether you want to refurbish a single space classroom or create a new state-of-the-art learning space. All of our solutions are designed for the rigours of school life and offer flexibility to accommodate new styles of teaching and learning.
To scratch the surface of a typical project, we structure your refurbishment as follows. Talk to us about what you want and need. Get in touch.
from your initial enquiry.
- consultation meeting.
- our analysis of your requirements.
- project quotation and initial proposal.
on approval of initial proposal.
- furniture and layout discussion.
- visualisation of refurbishment designs where relevant
- Evaluation of fit-out plan, timeframes and contracts.
- final revised project proposal and plan of action.
- dedicated project management from start to finish.
- regular updates on and off-site.
- progress meetings and feedback.